FOSTERING & IMPROVING DAIRY PROFITS THROUGH NUTRITION & MANAGEMENT
An introduction to the most relevant aspects of dairy management
Blanca CPD (Continued Professional Development)
in collaboration with Lallemand
October 20th until 24th
The CPD places an emphasis on the key aspects of dairy production that impact profitability, covering from basic concepts of economics, management, optimization and decision theory to dairying, and finishing with data integration. The sessions are highly interactive and it is expected that attendees integrate the concepts by engaging in active discussions.
This CPD is offered in exclusivity by Blanca with the collaboration of Lallemand.
- Principles of management process
- Economic principles of decision making
- Data gathering and interpretation
- Top KPIs in fertility and milk quality
- Use of spreadsheets for decision making
- Data handling and economic indicators
- Principles of ration formulation
- Buying ingredients and feed additives
- Biological evaluation of the ration
- Investing for the future: Heifer rearing
- Grouping strategies for optimum profit
- Economic evaluation of reproductive programs
- Data integration and implementation in the farm
- 5 Days. July 20th and 24th.
- Blanca From the Pyrenees. The Campus.
Other courses & symposia
Genomics of Reproductive Performance. Learn more10/14
Blanca CPD in colaboración with Lallemand. Learn more04/15
Continued Professional Development. Learn more
See all courses & symposia